photo source unknown

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"You aint got to lie Craig!"

If you know what movie the title is a quote from you too might, just might be a stoner too.

I am, these days, a non smoking stoner.

I think that's part of my problem. I don't do anything to relieve stress lately. Not that smoking the bubonic chronic is the best way to deal with your stress but now and again? Yep. It's just what the doctor ordered.

I have had to quit in order to comply with an impending drug test for my new job. At first I wasn't that bummed cause I'd been laying off for quite some time before I knew I had to give it up for a bit. I haven't been a true blue stoner for years but.........I do likes me some tweeds from time to time. And right now. RIGHT NOW is one of those times. Damn.

I'm practically twitching here.....

1 comment:

Giggly said...

Oh wouldn't that be nice to enjoy that again?...
It's been close to 9 years since :(
Last few times I did, I had horrible panic attacks. I need something to calm me down!