photo source unknown

Saturday, February 14, 2009

musing....

All of a sudden I find that I've finally got some time to myself.

It is so rare that I have time alone. For one we live in a teeny tiny one bedroom apartment and the other is that I work with my fiance. Every errand, everything we usually do together. One might find it ironic that I am reveling in being alone on Valentine's Day but I guess I'm cool with it because besides loving him, I love myself too.

Plus, I give him far more loving attention than I do myself. I work out nearly every day now which I feel like is giving myself love....a, uh...strict sort of love...but it's for my well being after all. That's really about it.

So I laid in bed and read this morning. Glorious. A good day starts with being able to rejoice in the silky smoothness of being in bed. It's my favorite piece of furniture.

Now what?

No comments: