photo source unknown

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Legalize it!

marijuana is money
I can't believe that weed is still illegal.  I know all the different sides of the debate and all I have to say is that I've been smokin' tha shit for a long time now and I am a productive member of society who has managed to stay off of anxiety medication by occasionally puffing on tha herb.  Now am being forced to quit in order to submit to a mandatory physical & drug screening at my job.  It's crap!!! I don't mind quiting now and again, I do it for a few months out of every year but I hate being forced to quit to prove that I should be allowed to keep my job.  It's bullshit! I guess the best part about it is that they are telling us ahead of time instead of doing a pop whiz quiz.


Don't we have better things to focus on as a society than punishing pot smokers? Alcohol is 100% more dangerous than the most chronic bubonic out there.  Word.


I'm disappointed that weed hasn't been legalized yet, it's not a great commentary on the intelligence of the government.  Look at how much $$$$ people spend on alcohol and cigarettes and how much tax revenue that creates.  It's so simple it's stupid. 


Over and out. 
Transmission ended.

2 comments:

boho girl said...

i so agree with you.

your latest comment on my post "gracefulness" really moved me last night and this morning you are still on my heart.

without putting too much sacredness wide open on your blog, i will just say that if your dream lives and breathes deeply inside of you, then it is part of you and you are already a mother. i believe that wholeheartedly.

holding onto hope for you...so that you don't have to if it's hard.

take gentle care,
denise

ps. my word verification is "bless". hmmmm...

Jessica said...

Agreed! Can I high-five you now?