photo source unknown

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Not so fast....

Ok,
so I looked a little more into the Pagan church here and I just......I just....have such a hard time with churches. I guess I've had one too many bad experiences and am wary.
I have committed to at least one set of classes for 'seekers' which begins in March by purchasing the required texts for the classes. Hopefully the books arrive before the classes start! There is another group here in my area that offers classes as well and I may attend their classes too in the interest of comparing and deciding which is the best fit.
I feel like I'm in a bit of a rush here because we may not be living in this area for more than 6 more months. I could kick myself for squandering all of this time here, not taking more of a proactive approach towards appreciating this city for all of its bounty. All in all it has been an entirely amazing experience living here- most of those experiences were internal but I suppose that's not to be discounted.

Moving on and moving up.....

No comments: