photo source unknown

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hear me roar!

Alright, things are looking up today, just as I suspected they might.

A girl I work with has said that she could use a work out partner and now that I opened my mind to shifting my schedule around and rethinking some things I've realized it can work. I'll have to work out after work which is difficult as I'm sure everyone can sympathize, after a long day it's nice to just go home and chill but I can't seem to get my ass out of bed to get to the gym anywho so I'll give it a try with her after work.

And I got a very very cool email back from my favorite witch to work with her concerning my year & a day training. She has offered to construct a coven with just the two of us! I couldn't be happier! It means that I will have to stay up late and work out then rush home, get to bed right away and get up early to go meet with her to do our studies then rush home to get to work on time. Sounds hectic and I'm sure it will be but I guess that's life!

Whew! I'm going to have to get soooo organized with my time.....

I've got to give up thanks though, I asked and the Universe responded. Two very cool people have stepped in to help me realize my goals.

Kind of a warm & fuzzy feeling huh?

Yeah, it's warm & fuzzy alright.

Thank you.

3 comments:

Giggly said...

yay!! I'm so happy for you!
I had a dream of a lion last night ;)

Anonymous said...

Roar on girl. Roar on!

Sounds hectic? Yes. But a happy hectic.

Randilin said...

Hey Randilin from the Pagan bloggers network. I'm just surfing through the various members today and checking out the blogs and visiting.

Good luck with the whole work out thing I hope you are able to work it in to your schedule.

I noticed you don't have the Pagan Bloggers Network Banner up any more. So if you still want to be part of the network would you please be kind enough to put it back you. THanks.