photo source unknown

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Back from visiting Solomon

I returned from seeing my holistic practitioner in Indiana this morning with the results of my metals/yeast detox.

Unfortunately the results weren't good.

He told me that when I first went to see him my aluminum level was at a level 8 on a scale of 1-10 and on Tuesday when he saw me I was a 5. The answer I was looking for was 0.


No such luck.

As I was preparing to go see him I thought that something was wrong because he had told me that when I got down to a 0 the aluminum would be gone and the yeast would be gone as well and that I would feel completely different and the change would be dramatic. Well, while I do feel a little bit better I certainly do not feel like the brand new person he had proclaimed I would be. So, I have to follow the protocol for another 15 days and then we'll see what's up.


He said that the yeast had not been eliminated due to the ever present levels of aluminum. The best part is that because my aluminum level was not as high as before he was able to rapid detox the remaining metals out of my system and I am now testing at a 0 level. This should ensure that the protocol does it's good work and I should be all good in 15 more days.

At first I was so bummed and very discouraged and then my mom pointed something that got my attention. With the knowledge that I wasn't feeling any better if he had told me that the yeast/metals were indeed all out of my system that would have been the worst thing of all because then it would mean that either he was wrong and that wasn't my problem all along or that there was some other horrible disease/problem lurking that I would then have to deal with.
So, I will forge ahead.
Boldly going where no sugar, vinegar, white flour, mushrooms, alcohol, and processed foods go. There I'll be.


Thank you to everyone for all of your support and encouragement!!
I'll keep you all updated as this saga unfolds ;)

No comments: