photo source unknown

Thursday, October 29, 2009

missing pieces

I've been feeling the urge to write poetry again lately but while the urge is there the words are not. They're all tangled up and stuck. I know from experience that writing is like a muscle that needs to be exercised in order to be strong and ready which I haven't been doing. I'm impatient like that, I just want it to be there at my whim (and it'd be nice if it were brilliant while I'm wishing..) It's been so long since I've done a creative project (aside from my BOS) like painting or sewing or collage or sculpture...I'm missing it is all I guess.

Today I want life to be different, more simple. I guess that is ultimately what we're working towards it all just feels so horribly uncertain and stressful. I've got to hone my witchy skills so I can conjure up my dream life and manifest it into this life. Some days I'm just blue no matter what. I want to disappear, travel, create, cry, roam free and wild without restraint. I miss a memory that I don't even have. A time when I was wild, when I was free. When relationships weren't blemished by insecurities and secrets. When I felt connected to nature and was fearless.
When I was strong, sexual, vibrant and healthy. I miss things I've never known.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say just write until the right words come along. They don't know they're missing until you go looking for them.